Sequence 3rd Grade Unit
- You can change the text in one of the graphic organizers (provided) and have students use it to sequence important events from books read in literature groups. Students can also use the graphic organizers to analyze sequence from literature group books.
- Students can use the graphic organizers to sequence important events from a book that has a flashback.
- Students can use the graphic organizers to write directions to a favorite game or sequence part of their day.
- Students can use the graphic organizers as a prewriting activity to help organize their thoughts before writing a fiction or nonfiction piece.
- Students can sequence the events in a story, then take out 2 events. Students should trade pages, and try to fill in the missing events.